Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Friday, December 3, 2010

Nikki and Robert The Red House - Jamestown, RI

Nikki and Robert originally came to me for an engagement session almost a year prior to their wedding. When I met them, I already knew I would love them. They were so nice (down to earth), and were just a great couple to be around!  So when September 11, 2010 rolled around, I knew I was in for a treat.  Robert got a nice little gift from his wife to be (A Secret Red Boot Book).

The big wedding day began at Nikki's parent's home in Jamestown, where Nikki and Robert exchanged their vows, while having a breathtaking view of the Jamestown bridge on her parents front steps.

Nikki has a thing for blue, and I was not surprised when I saw blue everywhere!  Robert I must say what a great job with the engagement ring;) Blue sapphire.  After the ceremony was finished, we headed to their reception which was tented.  I've said in the past that I absolutely love tented weddings because it gives the couple a clean slate to work with, allowing them to design their dream wedding day with their very own flair.

Nikki and Robert also had me provide my Photo Lounge, which is so fun because not only do you get pictures by me, but you also get fun and silly candids taken by your friend and family with creative hats/costumes.   The Photo Lounge is almost like a "behind the scenes".




I was instantly drawn to the gorgeous archway that was under the tent, where the bride and groom had their first meal as husband and wife, design was by Stoneblossom, it was stunning!  Nikki and Robert danced their first dance, cut their cake made by Scrumptions and mingled all over looking the beautiful Narragansett bay.  I wish Nikki and Robert all the best and look forward to doing The Dress Session with them this upcoming winter!





What a BRAVE soul!  (all for that "BLUE" flag)





So happy I caught this moment (so cute) "Left finger"



















1 comment: