Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mike Picard Videography

Mike Picard Videography
3923 Diamond Hill Road
Cumberland, RI 02864
401.827.8056
www.mikepicardvideography.com

Meet Mike Picard!

Mike is on the top of my mind when my brides ask me who I would trust to do the video for their weddings. Why? Simple. Your wedding will not be forced or posed, but simply captured as it happens, an approach, which for my brides, is key. Mike will not get in the way, but simply record from the sidelines. His philosophy is, “You're the main characters in your love story, with your wedding party and guests being your supporting characters.”

On your golden anniversary your wedding video will take you back with perfect clarity to all the emotions you felt the day you first said “I do”. Mike prides himself on state-of-the-art digital equipment with full HD and Blue Ray Videos. Now that is perfect clarity!!

Mike has been capturing weddings over 15 years. Let's do some math…that is over 700 weddings! Who says you need sleep?

I am amazed at the amount of work he can produce out of his home office. It is safe to say that he is a workhorse when he's in action. By being upbeat and easy going while keeping everyone relaxed and comfortable it is no secret why he is so successful - he loves his job! His home office has a new viewing room where the bride and families can relax while viewing demos. It's like being in the comfort of your own home; all you need a little popcorn and some tissues.

Gobo Lights

Mike is now offering this service to his couples. It is a nice way to enhance your wedding reception. You get to chose your style and size of your names or initials to shine on the floor or wall. Now that is fun and really cool to photograph! It also gives your album a bit of spice with a personal touch. I must say I love using these images as creative tools in a bridal album. They are a fun and unique addition for each couple on their wedding day!

He shoots with the new broadcast quality Low light Sony XD CAM Cameras. I thought I had a lot of gear on me at a wedding! Ha! I was wrong! Mike has far more and he shoots with an awesome looking Glide Cam system called the "Smooth Shooter". So what does this techi mumble jumble mean? Real simple … no shaking in your videos - pure state of the art wedding love stories that are perfectly clear and smooth.

Scenes like these deserve motion...

and Mike and is there to capture it all!
Mike Picard Videography services range from weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal luncheons, wedding showers and slideshows along with “Love Stories” about his couples.

If you ever talk to Mike ask him to show you a sample of his “Love Stories”! I was lucky enough to get to see one he did last June it brought tears to my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment