Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Angela and Scott at Cape Cod, MA

I had already photographed the wedding of one of Angela's sisters and that's how I came to know her and her family.  It's always a pleasure when I get wedding clients who come back to me.  Not only do I begin to serve as the family photographer and get to know my clients even better but it helps me to continue to grow as a photographer, as it helps me with my creativity!  It's also always a welcomed feeling to know that clients and their relatives liked your work so much that they continue to come back - it's a wonderful thing.


I first photographed Angela and Scott, as a couple, on the beach on a summer evening for their Engagement Session.  Since they met each other on the soccer field, we decided to make the beach their playing field and create a soccer theme.  What a fun time that turned out to be!


Since they are both beach lovers ... their wedding, most fittingly, took place on the Cape on August 22, 2009.  On the big day, Angela got ready at her parent's home and then the ceremony took place at St. Joan of Arc in Orleans, MA.  Following the ceremony, we made our way to Wychmere Harbor Club.
 The eagerly awaiting guests looked on as Angela and Scott made an incredibly unique entrance ...
The car used by Angela and Scott is actually her family's car.  Angela's sister and her husband used it on their wedding day and, before that, Angela's parents used it on their wedding day.  Something tells me that when the remaining sister who has yet to tie the knot will be using the car as well.  I love when a family creates their own traditions! 
These gals were a very fun group!
The flowers in the room were plentiful and breathtaking.
Fancy Flowers of Orleans, MA did a lovely job!
This was SO pretty and creative!
Check out the soccer ball!  haha  No detail missed.  Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment