Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Shots" with Lauren and David

GAMES, GAMES and more GAMES! Where you ask?  Well the arcade in Newport silly!  I met up with Lauren and David in Newport, Rhode Island, which is where they are having their wedding on Janurary 15, 2011 at Oceancliff, for their engagements photos. I knew when they decided to have their pictures taken at the arcade that these two were right up my alley.  Lauren and David of course proved my theory right, and they had me laughing from start to end. After we finished at the arcade, we went to the bar next door and did some shots...  no pun intended :)  Lauren told me that at home, David is her own personal bartender. How convenient is that?

So over a few (I said few) drinks I learned that Lauren and David met at work, both being accountants. I loved the laughs we shared and can not wait till the big Day this upcoming January when they both say "I Do". See you guys then! 









No comments:

Post a Comment