Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Coffee Talk with Julie and Felix

Yesterday I met up with Julie and Felix at Starbucks in downtown Newport.  (Check out my cover image from Newport Magazine from downtown).  Felix being the gentleman he is bought me my fav....Tall skinny latte please!  Yum Yum

Off we went to hit the streets of Newport.  With a quick wardrobe change, smiles, laughs and oh yes one of us stepping on dog poo (not mentioning any names) we had a blast.  We even got a killer shot at sunset, of course we had to rush into our cars to speed off to the other side of the island to catch it but it well well worth it.  Did I mention it was Felix birthday?  Well it was Happy birthday Felix and congrats you two!  You have a year filled with love coming up.  See you on August 26, 2011 at Regatta Place!






No comments:

Post a Comment