Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Strike a Pose-Vogue!

Kim called me up a few weeks ago and told me that she needed to update her model portfolio, and she wanted me to shoot it for her. Of course, I agreed and we set out last week to capture some fabulous shots!

If anyone knows about fabulous, its my good friend Sara Faella, so I had Sara do Kims hair and makeup! Us three gals, a glass of wine and some style... all the ingredients to a wonderful shoot.  We shot in John F Kennedy's old home in Newport Rhode Island where he also got married to Jacki on the lawn!  Kim had an "in" for the mansion, so we stepped inside and almost began shooting instantly! We shot on JFK's desk, his chairs, his tables and his couches!  I must say we rocked his old house.


It was an absolute pleasure to photograph Kim! She's gorgeous, spunky and of course she will kick butt with her awesome updated portfolio.







Here is Kim and Sara running for shelter after we encountered a sudden downpour! 
My gear in their hands.  I just could not resist snapping this photo.

If they had a marathon for women running in heels while carrying photo equipment, I'm pretty sure Sara Faella and Kim would would have it in the bag!



1 comment: