Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Jennifer and Justin Crowne Plaza-Warwick, RI

Fall in Love with "The J's"
J for Jennifer
J for Justin
J for Justin Jr.

On September 4, 2010 I had the honor of capturing a day filled with love, laughs and more laughs.  Jennifer and Justin said "I do" while their little guy Justin Jr. watched mommy and daddy exchange word of promise for a lifetime.  What wonderful parents these two are.  With no doubt they have found each others soul mate.  

Last summer both myself, Jennifer and Justin got snapping with their engagements photo (sneak peak), after our session, I could not wait for the big day that would be celebrated at the Crowne Plaza in Warwick!  I felt an instant click with Jennifer and after seeing both her and Justin cut loose on their big day I know why.  

Jennifer started her big day at her and Justin's home with her brides maids.  Jennifer decided to go "classic"  with the bridesmaids wearing beautiful classic dresses and flowers by Golden Gate Studios.  Off she went to meet her handsome soon to be hubby.  I met up with Justin and his brother before the ceremony, snapped away!  Did I mention that Justin is at least 6 feet and Jennifer is just as short as I am?  So needless to say I needed my trusty step stool for this shoot.

After they both said "I Do" Off we went to Roger Williams park for some fun shots and then to the Plaza for a night filled with laughs and great speeches...See for yourself!  Mommy and Daddy even got share a dance with Justin Jr.










Jennifer got the "Sas" going on!


There was all laughs...What are bridesmaids for?  Helping the bride get some ventilation under that dress "Ventilation I say ventilation...."


















I wish you both a life filled with Joy!
Thank you for letting me be a part of your day.


No comments:

Post a Comment