Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Stacey and Dimitrios

Add Video

Stacey and Dimitrios will be tying the know in Las Vegas, NV! Stacey and I have been friends for many years and I pretty much met Dimitrios when Stacey did! This is incredibly exciting for me. As my readers know, I LOVE when I have the honor of photographing a friend's wedding. It means the world to me to be able to be there with my friends as they celebrate an incredibly important day and to share my passion for photography with them.

I've also had the honor photographing Stacey and DimitriosEngagement Session ... again, thank for letting be there to capture it!

We're all going to be heading out to join them in Vegas for the big day on October 3, 2010. Can't wait for the trip! I LOVE VEGA$ ... check out the last time we tore up that town with our digital bullets: What Happens in Vegas? Wooohooooo!!!

I wish both of you all the best and am very much looking forward to celebrating your marriage with you!


Check out the slideshow from their Engagement Session!

No comments:

Post a Comment