Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Monday, May 17, 2010

NJVA-WEVA Convention

Last week, I attended the 2nd Annual NJVA-WEVA Northeast Conference in New Jersey. This particular convention is for videographers however, I had the feeling that I would learn quite a bit of things that could be most beneficial to the way I shoot and I was right! It's always good to be able to look at your work from many different perspectives and this certainly opened my eyes to a million possibilities!

After some intense learning ... I made my way over to Harold's, the local deli where EVERYTHING was absolutely HUGE! From the menu to the pickle bar to the eclairs and enormous cookies - unbelievable and DELICIOUS!!! Glad I brought my little point and shoot - 'cuz if I just told you, you wouldn't believe it. HUGE!!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment