Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Rhonda and Joel - Where Are They Now

Rhonda and Joel asked us to capture the visual story of the beginning of their lives together when they were wed at the Quidnessett Country Club.

Not too long ago, I got the call to photograph the Maternity Session! I love when my clients come back to me to document their lives as they grow and flourish. What a blessing!

Thank you, Rhonda and Joel, for asking me to help preserve these wonderful moments in your life.



Welcome to the World Little Liam Joel Mulligan
Born Feb 10 2010 5:14am
6 lbs 6 oz, 20 Inches Long


Rhonda brought her little bundle of joy into my studio last week for Holiday Photos!  
Which was part of her Chapter 1 Program Session.
Yummy!! Santa left a cookie for little Liam.


No comments:

Post a Comment