Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Meggan and Christopher Exchange Vows in Italy.


Meggan and Christopher decided to exchange vows in Italy. When they told me that they would be hosting their ceremony in Italy, I was super excited! Being an Italian myself, that is the type of romantic ceremony I can picture myself having. 

Their reception was not hosted in Italy though, it was at the beautiful Aldrich Mansion in Warwick, RI on August 6th, 2010. But, before we headed to the Aldrich Mansion, we met in Providence first to take pictures. We roamed around the city, clicking and snapping away with every opportunity we got! When we were finally satisfied with all our images, we rode back to the Aldrich Mansion, it was time to party!

When I thought Meggan and Christopher couldn't have been any cuter, they proved me wrong! They danced their first dance on the back porch of Aldrich mansion. Their friends, family and loved ones gathered on the outside patio and watched with joy as Meggan and Christopher danced for the first time together in the US, as husband and wife.

The night progressed and it was such a great time, I didn't think it could have gotten any better! That's when Meggan and Christopher brought me into the desert room! It was in heaven! Everything looked so good, I could barely contain myself!

This wedding really hit home with me, being an Italian, I honestly appreciated every aspect of it. From the ceremony in Italy, to the desert room, and the gathering of loved ones to celebrate a great couples vows.

 I am so excited to design Meggan and Christopher's album and watch as their 
Italian ceremony and American reception come together!
























No comments:

Post a Comment