Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Monday, April 6, 2009

Renee and David

Renee and David's outdoor nuptials transpired during a mesmerizing sunset at Belle Mer. The more than ideal day of spectacular weather was on September 5, 2009 (Labor Day weekend).

Renee is a college friend, and it always gives me great joy and moves my heart when I am given the honor to capture the most important moments in my friends' lives. I don't believe I have ever seen Renee look so radiant in all the time I've know her.

Renee and David had a cigar roller at the celebration, which made for a smokin' good time. harhar (Couldn't help myself.)

The pure design of the wedding was very feng shui in its architecture. It was a classic and elegant way to spend the day.

I wish both of you all the success and happiness in the world!

S-MOKIN' hahaha


UPDATE: 

Check out their featured wedding in 2011 Southern New England Wedding Magazine.









No comments:

Post a Comment