Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rachel and Brandt - The Dress!

Rachel had viewed my work and contacted me to have a Red Boot Session. We met and hit it off immediately. Prior to her finding me, she had hired another photographer for their May 7th wedding at the Chanler in Newport . After we met, she wondered how I would approach photographing them ... so, they decided to do "The Dress" with me. And, boy, did we have a blast! A couple of days after their wedding, and right before they headed out to their honeymoon, Rachel and Brandt met me at the Chanler in Newport. We took the gorgeous day and made the most of it. Simply walking around the city and stopping at whatever caught our eyes, the walk through Newport proved to make for a picturesque backdrop and the images speak for themselves!


Rachel and Brandt in Newport:

No comments:

Post a Comment