Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lindsey and Lareto Officers Club - Newport, RI

Check out Lindsey and Lareto's engagement session from last year, thats when I really got to know them.  They have super chemistry and you can see from the pictures that dont take life too seriously and have fun with each other.  Lindsey actually did a red boot session with me at my Biltmore event I held last year. Oh la la what a great gift for her husband.

For the big day I met the girls up at the Crowne Plaza where Lindsey struck a pose (she's now a natural in front of my camera).  After the ladies finished getting ready we were off to the chapel. Vows, kisses and giggles all took place in St. Marys church, and they walked back down the aisle, now man and wife.

We headed to go take formals, and we actually stopped at Hooters, the place where Lindsey and Lareto originally met (I told this couple likes to have fun ;) ). Once we finished, to the Officers club we went!  It was a nice warm August day, the 13th in 2010 to be exact. The reception was beautiful and we actually got a really big surprise during the wedding! Lindsey got great news about her job promotion, and everyone was more than excited for Lindsey and Lareto. All the best to both of you!















No comments:

Post a Comment