Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Kimya and Jason Willow Heights- Morgan Hill, CA.

When Kimya and Jason called me, they told me that they wanted me to photograph their wedding here in June 2011.  Of course I said yes, but then they told me that they were going to have two weddings!  Kimya is from California and Jason is from Rhode Island.  It is only fitting to do one at Kirkbrae Country Club in June 2011, and the other in sunny California!  We set up an engagement shoot to get to know one another, and as I got to know them, I knew that photographing two of their weddings was going to be special.  We also did a The Dress Session at Gerald's Farm before the big day in California. Check out those images which are featured in this years Southern New England Wedding Magazine.

Kimya and Jason flew out the Sara Zarrella Team to California for their big day! On the beautiful morning of October 16th, 2010, my day started when I met up with Kimya before the ceremony!  She was glowing with excitement in her eyes.   Kimya and her girls where getting ready at the Willow Heights Mansion, while I snapped some intimate moments.  Before Kimya would meet Jason for the first time that day, I rushed over to the next city to meet up with Jason for some photos with his guys.  When Kimya and Jason locked eyes for the first time on their wedding day, we where they to capture it.  The emotion that surrounded them was like an aurora and I couldn't help but smile.

Kimya and Jason will be joining two traditions, their California wedding was influenced by her Persian culture. They vowed to be together for eternity while overlooking the California hills. The happy couple will be having their "Italian-Catholic" ceremony here in Rhode Island next year and I simply can not wait!  I wish you both all the best!  Dont forget to check out Jason and Kimya in this years issue of Southern New England Wedding Magzine!

Stay posted for wedding number two, June 2011.








































Check out The Dress at Gerald' Farm images featured in 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment