Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Monday, December 20, 2010

Meet Erika and Steven!

Last week, Erika, Steven and I met up and headed down to Goddard Park to do an engagement session!  Of course, I had to ask my favorite question...How did you two meet?  The answer... through Erika's friend!  Her friend was at a childs birthday party when she met Steven.  She knew Erika and Steven would hit it off.   Steven got Erika's number and they chatted on the phone the first time over 3 hours.  After a "blind" date, the rest is history!

Erika ended up telling me that she works as the nutritionist for Dunkin Donuts.  I asked her a question she must get asked all the time; What's the healthiest thing on the menu?  I thought I'd inform all of you that its the breakfast snack wraps. Umm and they are good because of course every am I order one of those with my yummy ice coffee.

They'll be hosting their fabulous 2011 wedding at Kirkbrae Country Club.





No comments:

Post a Comment