Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Monday, December 27, 2010

Jill and Jay Sullivan House-Block Island, RI.

Jill and Jay's wedding was very special to me, for more reasons then one.  Jill is not only a dear friend to me now but also a childhood friend.  We went to middle school, high school and college together.   When she asked me to photograph her wedding, how could I refuse?  I had so much fun doing it too, because not only was I the photographer, but I was a bridesmaid also!  How you ask?  Shhh, but I'm secretly superwoman.

Okay, so maybe I'm not superwoman, but all I know is that I had a great time shooting the lovely couple.  Jill and Jay met at work, both of them working in radio sales, at the time.  They hit it off from there, and Jay proposed a few years ago around the thanksgiving holidays.  I knew I wouldn't be able to wait for this wedding, and when it arrived on September 18th, I was simply ecstatic.

Jill love the color tiffany blue, so naturally her reception was tastefully decorated with accents of her "fav" color (even her shoes).  We laughed, we danced, we cried and we most defiantly smiled!  This wedding was really a win/win for me because I got to photograph one of my best friends weddings and I also got to do what I love with a wonderful couple.  Jay and Jill, I wish you all the best, and I had a great time being a bridesmaid and photographer for such an amazing couple!







Golden Gate Studios did a "wow" job on the florals.






Tiffany from Tiffs Wicked Cakes did their cake but also added a nice little treat, small Tiffany blue cakes made to look like mini Tiffany boxes for all the guest to take home...yum 




No comments:

Post a Comment