Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Monday, December 6, 2010

Sara Zarrella Photography on the Cover of Newport Weddings 2011



PICK UP THE LATEST ISSUE OF 
NEWPORT WEDDING MAGAZINE!


If you happen to pick up a copy of Newport Weddings 2011 issue, you'll see a familiar image on the cover! A few months ago I submitted an image of mine on a whim to Newport Weddings, and I found out recently that they had picked me for their cover!

It's been an incredible journey, and I'm honored to say that my first cover is with Newport Weddings. To top it off, the couple on the cover is one of my favorite couples!

Meet Lindsey and Robert; a happy-go-lucky, in the moment couple who were an absolute joy! Their wedding date was October 30th and they had their wedding at Astor's Beechwood Mansion in Newport, Rhode Island.

Their whimsical and unique wedding was filled with giggles, dancing and....pumpkins? Even tiny little pumpkin bowls with soup delicately crafted by Russell Morin Fine Catering. Lindsey and Robert's fall themed masquerade wedding was something I've never seen before! Their reception began at six, and as you know, at six at the end of October,  it's not exactly bright outside.

So Lindsey, Robert and I headed for downtown Newport, and as we ran around the town, we sporadically shot images in the hidden treasure of Thames Street. Who would have known, that right there in the middle of the cobblestone road, lay the cover image if the 2011 issue of Newport Wedding.





Click here to view more images Lindsey and Roberts Newport Wedding

Look at those flowers! They were crafted by Golden Gate Studios!



I'm so excited to watch this issue hit shelves!  If you'd like to learn more about Lindsey and Roberts wedding, click on their name at the top of the post.

UPDATE

I recently attended the launch party for the 2011 issue of Newport Weddings! Take a peak of me standing next to my new cover!

Posing with my friend Emily from Paper Moss below in the top right corner!
Featured in the Holiday Edition of Newport Life












No comments:

Post a Comment