Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What happens in Vegas?

In the beginning of March, I attended the WPPI Convention (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) in Las Vegas with my good friend and fellow photographer, Michelle Carpenter.

While I was there, I learned a LOT of fun photo tricks, bought some great gear and had a wonderful time photographing one of our couple's, Krista and Daniel's Engagement Session!

Michelle and I also made great use of the amazing location. Armed with our cameras, we rented a Mustang, went out and just shot up Vegas! We found some models, drove along - stopped at a ton of great "eye-catcher" spots and really played. Cameras, models and Vegas, OH MY!!!

I cannot wait to implement the new skills and the new additions to my camera family during the new season! I'm extremely excited and SO ready to GO!!!


*Photo of Sara being welcomed by Vegas (first image shown) courtesy: Michelle Carpenter





Michelle rockin' VEGAS!!!
Nice shootin', Tex! harharhar
Y'all come back now, ya he-ah!







From Vegas, I made my way to sunny Cali for some more photography fun, where I photographed an event and Lisa's  Maternity Session!



No comments:

Post a Comment