Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Monday, November 15, 2010

Tori and Brian - Where Are They Now

I photographed Tori and Brian's wedding in Naples, FL five years ago. This year, for their anniversary (and unbeknownst to Tori), Brian made a few plans for celebration. He was such a champ ... he bought Tori a new dress, booked a getaway to Vegas and arranged to renew their vows before Elvis himself.

We took a photograph at their wedding that we all loved. I made them get in the water for a few poses and, here's the part I LOVE. They took a picture mimicking the pose and reconnected with me, sending along the story accompanied by the infamous re-enactment!

Thanks, Tori and Brian! I hope your anniversary was perfect and is followed up by a million more!
The Original
The Re-enactment

No comments:

Post a Comment