Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Marissa and Wes got hitched!

Back in 2005, in Fort Myers, Florida, Marissa was visiting with her mom. In the midst of "My-Spacing", she couldn't help but notice the face of a very handsome local man.

The dialogue began ... they agreed to meet.

Upon taking her first steps into Stoney's Pub, her eyes locked on to the sight of Wes and se thought to herself, "Oh my God! He's a HUNK!"

They talked 'til the place closed its doors and then continued their conversation during a stroll on the waterfront along Parrot Key. Their verbal dance was so engrossing that Marissa didn't notice the parking lot block and tripped - exclaiming on the way down, "I'm so mortified!"

To this day, she tells everyone, "I completely fell for him" and he follows it up with, "She fell hard!". haha

The next day was filled with synchronicity. The two found themselves on separate busses heading to the Miami/Pats game. Marissa happened to look up from her seat into the nearby bus and there was Wes, looking right back at her! How serendipitous is that?

The next evening, the two met at 'The Loggerhead'. "He opened the door for me and kissed me and I thought, 'Oh my God - I'm in trouble ... he can really kiss!'" She knew by the end of the evening that Wes was the man she was going to marry.

This couple truly understands the principle of the three "L's" - Laughter, listening and loving. Marissa and Wes are always smiling and enjoying their lives together. They're truly an inspiration!

Their wedding took place on the deck of Amalfi's in Narragansett, Rhode Island on the beautiful sunny day of September 6, 2009. The reception moved to the indoors of the Village Inn where a fun time was had by all! This particular wedding is special for me, as Marissa and I are also good friends.

Here they go again ... laughing even during their ceremony! Isn't it wonderful?
Their humor is contagious!

Keep listenin', laughin' -n- lovin', you two!

Check out Marissa and Wes' slideshow:

No comments:

Post a Comment