Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Noelia and Andrew Aldrich Mansion-Warwick RI

When I shot Noelia and Andrews engagement shoot last October in Boston, we were chatting, and I asked them how they met. Match.com was the culprit, and they had met because Noelia had posted her favorite quote which is from the movie "Meet Joe Black" on her profile. When Noelia and Andrew went on their first date, Andrew had instantly known where the quote was from. From then on, their relationship bloomed and brought them to their wedding day, August 28, 2010 at The Aldrich Mansion in Warwick, RI. 

Sooner than expected, August 28th approached and the day started with a bang. At the end of the ceremony, doves were released into the sky, something I have never seen at a wedding before. Not only were doves released, but they also decorated the top of Noelia and Andrews cake. But doves were not the only theme, at each table, there was a different movie that Noelia and Andrew both loved. I thought it was very fitting seeing as they were brought together over a movie quote, and one of the tables was even "Meet Joe Black", which was partly filmed at the Aldrich Mansion!

As the night progressed, I was surprised more and more with all the different aspects they were incorporating into the wedding. One that I really loved was the fact that they had cultural dancers. The dancers did a few dances and each time they owned it! Anthony Crocenzi pumped up the jam and everyone danced until they couldn't any more! I had such a wonderful night at Noelia and Andrews wedding and I'm glad I had the opportunity to photography both their engagement session, and their wedding, also while shooting next to my good friend Mike Picard
















These gorgeous florals were designed by Golden Gates Studio!













Here is Mike pretending to be a DJ!
Mike, stick to videography!


I guess Anthony liked it!




No comments:

Post a Comment