Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Friday, November 12, 2010

Sara Faella-Artist Designer Stylist

Sara Faella
Artist Designer Stylist
47 High Street
Suite 209
Westerly, RI, 02891
(401)-323-6133
Sara@sarafaella.com

"Whether I place a brush stroke on canvas or on a face like the mona lisa, whether I sew a stitch in a fabric or a touch-up on a curl.....I do it with love. Whether I am throwing feathers in the air to capture that perfect shot through a lens or placing Swarovski crystals across a headband to make that perfect sparkle.....I do it with certainty... That it will be A Masterpiece that I can call my own & share with the world."


You can find Sara on TheKnot, Wedding Wire, Best Providence Weddings and Party Pop.  Sara Faella Specializes in Hair and Makeup Artistry, along with her line of Couture Accessories.  I love her  hair accessories and always play with them on a shoot.  Her accessories are for both men and women along with children.  If you are planning on doing a photographic session with me I would highly recommend you look into getting a Hair and Makeup Artist. Check out her site and Sara's prices will not put a hole in  your wallet.

It is funny how similar our names sound.
Sara is genuinely sweet, a great makeup artist, and a fabulous designer!





Sara'a New Makeup Line




View Photographic Shoots that had Sara Faella Artist Designer Stylist on site

2 comments:

  1. Sara is wonderful! She is so much fun to work with and does amazing work!

    ReplyDelete