Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NYC - Fashion Week / Bridal Show

I recently had a FANTABULOUS time photographing the
Bridal Showcase on the runway at Fashion Week in NYC!


A selection of my images from the show will be featured in the annual
upcoming LaBella Bride Magazine - issue due out in October.


Here I am with Katina of LaBella Bride and her husband, Steve.
I LOVE THIS CITY!!!


Here's a shot of me in the pit with trusty accomplice
... ehem, I mean assistant, Kassie! hehe

These are just a FEW of the many, many designers who showcased their creations at the show: Justina McCaffrey unveiled her Fall 2010 Collection; "New Collection/New Beginning!"; Anne Barge showed off her Spring 2010 gowns and 2010 by St. Pucchi by Rani rocked the runway.

Justina McCaffrey ~ "New Collection/New Beginning!":





Anne Barge ~ Spring 2010:



















2010 ~ St. Pucchi by Rani:














Anna Mater / Ulla Maija ~ Couture:




No comments:

Post a Comment