Join the Sara Zarrella Photography Mailing List!
Email:
For Email Newsletters you can trust

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Renee and Steve at Boston Harbor Hotel

So Renee and Steve's big day finally arrived on July 30, 2010!  I've been excited since I photographed their Engagement Session ... actually, no ... since before that!  Not long after I photographed Steve's brother's wedding - I got the call about Renee and Steve's engagement so, it's been since then that I've been eagerly awaiting their wedding!  :-D

Mike Picard from Mike Picard Videography was there to provide videography service - I always have a great time working with him.

What a Team! ACTION "Mike and Sara getting the perfect shot"


I got to the Boston Harbor Hotel, where Renee was getting ready - she was just radiant.  Simply classic in elegance - the only way to explain the vision.

Renee's colors were purple and white and the shades she chose were perfect - everyone looked gorgeous!

We did the formals prior to the wedding and we totally rocked the city of Boston during the day!  The day was perfect and the night was was scored by Mystique and everyone continued to rock the night away ... just a little louder and funkier!

Had a fantastic time with Renee and Steve ... I wish them every happiness in the world!!!

Bedazzled shoes!
Finally!  The moment their eyes first met on their wedding day.
Rockin' Boston ...

No comments:

Post a Comment